FREE domestic shipping on orders over $50
0 -
Added to Cart
    You have items in your cart
    You have 1 item in your cart
    Total
    Check Out Continue Shopping

    MAGNET SAFETY & WARNINGS

    Magnets aren’t toys. Merck Studios wants you to use them wisely and carefully. Merck Studios takes your safety very seriously. Our resin sculptures include a super-small, super-powerful rare earth Neodymium magnet(s). Used properly, they can hold heavy objects on your wall, but if used incorrectly, they can cause serious injury. Keep these tiny magnets away from children and others who may put items in their nose or mouth.  If two or more magnets are ingested, they can cause serious life threatening issues if they connect in the stomach or lungs. Due to their strength, they are very difficult to separate. Seek immediate medical attention if any magnets have been swallowed or inhaled

    WARNING! STRONG MAGNET! Our magnets can be harmful to pacemaker wearers and others with medical implants. Stay clear! Keep tools and other metal objects away. This magnet is strong enough to pull them out of your hand. To avoid damage, keep magnetic media such as computer disks, credit cards and tapes away. Failure to follow this warning can result in serious injury.

    CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Contains a magnet. Not for children under 3 years or any individuals who have a tendency to place inedible objects in their mouths.